Hunter's Edge Serving the Shenandoah Valley and The Surrounding Areas.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Edge Serving the Shenandoah Valley and The Surrounding Areas.

An Open Forum For All Valley Hunters!
Email Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X Force Girl
Hunt 'N' Shak (Owner)
X Force Girl

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 12:01 am

I'm thrilled to be here.
I am very active in 3D shooting here in Virginia. I don't travel out of state very much... our Pro Shop keeps me pretty busy.
I am excited to grow this fun sport around the State. If you have never tried 3D Archery you don't know what you're missing.
I'm putting together a calendar/Schedule of all the shoots in Virginia for next year. If you would like a copy just drop me an Email at va3darchery@comcast.net Or if you have a club or special shoot coming up , let me know and I'll add it to the schedule.
These calendars will be distributed to all the local clubs and people who request them. it's a great way to get the word out on your event.
We're especially looking for more women to come join us at the shoots. (I get tired of getting beat by the same 'ol bunch)
If anyone has any questions just post on here and I'll get back to you asap.
I look forward to meeting a lot of new people on here so .... Don't be shy, just join in!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntnshak.com
gplant
Team Talisman Pro Staff
gplant

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 3:29 pm

WELCOME X-Force Girl !!!!!!!!
X-FORCE RULES!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Boss Man
Administrator
Boss Man

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime10/15/2008, 2:44 am

Hey Xforcegirl...How about a shirt from your pro shop? Give me something to sport around! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://huntersedge.forumotion.net
X Force Girl
Hunt 'N' Shak (Owner)
X Force Girl

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 5:15 pm

what kind of bow do you shoot? I have a few Mfg. shirts available but the official shop shirts are still in production. How about a hat?? Email me your address and I'll mail you one.
Marcy
Back to top Go down
gplant
Team Talisman Pro Staff
gplant

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 5:27 pm

X Force Girl wrote:
what kind of bow do you shoot? I have a few Mfg. shirts available but the official shop shirts are still in production. How about a hat?? Email me your address and I'll mail you one.
Marcy

Hey you know what Im shootin LOL!!!!! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
WallyD43
Team Talisman Pro Staff
WallyD43

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime10/17/2008, 7:54 am

Hey everybody. I am still around.

Been really really busy trying to restart my music career. Not an easy task in this economy.

Hitting jam sessions every opportunity, and going to meet different bands that show an interest in having me join.

Also, been working on my equipment and preparing to be ready when the call comes.

AND ....

Been trying to set a fire under my eBay business.

I need to boost my income really bad. The disability check doesn't quite cut it. I need to make a REAL income.
Anyway ... welcome to all who just popped in ... LOL

Greg and I are fixing to be busy also with the release of the Mantis. That is going to be something to see.

Got to run .... trying to find the Talisman Group on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wallys-innovations.com/
X Force Girl
Hunt 'N' Shak (Owner)
X Force Girl

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime11/9/2008, 4:52 pm

Did you Hijack my thread??
This is supposed to be about 3D Archery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunter's Edge Serving the Shenandoah Valley and The Surrounding Areas. :: Archery :: 3D Archery Club-
Jump to: