Hunter's Edge Serving the Shenandoah Valley and The Surrounding Areas.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Edge Serving the Shenandoah Valley and The Surrounding Areas.

An Open Forum For All Valley Hunters!
Email Us!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muddybottomoutfitters

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information. Empty
PostSubject: Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information.   Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information. Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 2:27 am

Located on the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland, Muddy Bottom Outfitters is a top destination for hunters seeking that true hunt of a life time. Our clients return season after season to hunt for one reason, we give or clients that ultimate hunting experience. At Muddy Bottom Outfitters we are committed to providing top-notch hunting opportunities for our clients.

We offer hunting on thousands of acres on the Eastern Shore on prime hunting land. Our hunting consist of Whitetail deer and Wild Turkey. Whether you’re a Turkey hunter or a deer hunter you won't be disappointed by your experience at Muddy Bottom Outfitters. Please come join us for the opportunity to experience the thrill of a lifetime on that ultimate hunt.

Back to top Go down
http://www.muddybottomoutfitters.com
Boss Man
Administrator
Boss Man

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information.   Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information. Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 2:36 am

Glad to see you on and posting!!! Wonderful information you provided. Seems like you all have it together! I hope we can help you out by getting your name out there! Anything you need us to do , just name it! We will be glad to help you out. Be sure to keep us updated on Hunts and any specials you may have going on.

Back to top Go down
https://huntersedge.forumotion.net
BowSticker
Administrator
BowSticker

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information.   Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information. Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 2:52 am

Muddy Bottom,

Can you give us some rates and what class bucks we can expect. BossMan and I are eager to learn more about Muddy Bottom Outfitters and are interested in booking you all for a hunt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntersedge.forumotion.net
muddybottomoutfitters

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information.   Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information. Icon_minitime10/6/2011, 4:50 am

Yes it won't let me post my website up here I can't figure that out... But we have a website to look at more bucks.. But we average 125 inches or better, our rule is 120 inches or 3 1/2 years of age or older. Our hunt's are fully guided and provide lodging and meals, we do three day hunts, we can do 2 day hunts but the reason we do 3 day hunts is so we can give our farms 4 days of rest before hunting again. As well we only take 4 people per week thats it, I mean to be honest we have some stands that may never get hunted but we set around 140 stands a year for our hunters. I do have the third and fouth week in Nov. I can book a few more hunters and Dec and Jan are open as well. Late Dec and Jan can be a great time the weather is cold and the bucks want food so we bait heavy from Dec on and I mean we see a ton of deer in this time frame as well, late Dec. Legends of the Fall will be coming on a hunt with us off the outdoor channel. We run anywhere from $700 to $1,100 for what dates you may. We now as well offer a limited number of gun hunts on 1,200 acres we only allow 10 gun hunters per year and have few openings for that as well. They run 2 days $800 and 3 days $1,200. look us up on the web tho if possible to look at more of our deer. http://www.muddybottomoutfitters.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddybottomoutfitters.com
VT_Hunter
Administrator
VT_Hunter

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information.   Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information. Icon_minitime10/7/2011, 12:26 am

Sounds like you guys have some good hunting on the eastern shore area. Think most of us would be happy with a 120 class buck. Multiple farms with alternating pressure seems like a good choice; let em relax a little between hunts. Keep us updated on how the season is going and openings in your schedule. I'm about to update the picture download instructions on our site, so feel free to post pics of you guys and your clients with some trophy pics or just good hunting time pics.
Back to top Go down
gplant
Team Talisman Pro Staff
gplant

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information.   Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information. Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 1:54 pm

Sounds Very Nice, I Will be checking your site out and WELCOME! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information.   Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muddy Bottom Outfitters Information.
Page 1 of 1